You will need to provide:
1) Documentation to show that you satisfy the entry requirements of your course, such as a university transcript.
2) Proof of meeting the English language requirements (if relevant).
3) A passport style photo (a photo of your face with a clear background), this will be used for your student ID card at Peking University.
4) Preferably also a copy of your passport (but only if it will be valid for the duration of the Summer School). If you do not currently have a passport that will be valid during the Summer School, we will ask you to send us a copy of your new passport before the programme begins.
5) If you will not be 18 years old by the start of the LSE-PKU Summer School you will also need to provide a letter from your parent/guardian to confirm that you have their permission to attend the two week programme.
We take active steps to scrutinise and verify documents received during the application process. If we are unable to verify independently the accuracy of information supplied, your application may be cancelled and any offer withdrawn.