The tuition fee covers:
1) Two weeks of tuition (48 contact hours between Monday and Friday which include 36 hours of lectures and a total of 12 hours of seminar classes).
2) The course reading pack and materials.
3) Formal welcome (orientaion and registration event on the Sunday before the course begins).
4) Extracurricular activities (see our student life at PKU page for more information).
5) Two roundtable events - highly topical and interesting interdisciplinary discussions (topics TBC).
6) Farewell dinner (held on the final Friday of the Summer School, participants must sign up in advance).
7) LSE-PKU Summer School t-shirt and bag.
You will need to cover the costs of accomodation, travel, insurance and living expenses separately.