We’ll work in partnership with our students to find innovative ways of learning, creating and collaborating, supporting them to better understand and shape our rapidly changing world.
We commit to:
Fostering fearless intellects
We will equip students with the insights and skills they need to become independent thinkers, critical investigators and the thought-leaders of tomorrow.
Think, learn, lead
We will support our students to innovate and create real change, within LSE and beyond.
Creating an inclusive home for learning
We will continue to embrace diversity and foster belonging among our student body in London and across the world.
Ensuring graduation is just the beginning
We will engage our alumni, friends and partners, inviting them to stay engaged with LSE, on campus, online and through our global networks.
How we will do this:
- Embed enquiry-based learning and research practice at every level
- Support, celebrate and reward excellent teaching
- Enable students to produce diverse outputs, developing digital fluency and entrepreneurial confidence
- Fund student-led research projects via the LSE Change Makers programme
- Represent different views, cultures and experiences within our curriculum
- Connect students across cohorts and departments, through mentor schemes, study groups, interest groups and events
- Provide consistently excellent student services, with a focus on wellbeing
- Curate a student-centred induction, with a place in residence for every first-year student
- Support underrepresented groups to access and succeed at LSE
- Involve our local and global communities in the intellectual life of the School and provide ongoing learning opportunities through short courses, summer schools and executive education programmes.